Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ni hao from your Executive Vice President!

Ni hao from Taipei!

For those of you who don't know, I am living in Taiwan this summer and working at the World Trade Center in business development (right next to the enormous Taipei 101)! I am having the time of my life. I received a grant through the USC Global Fellows Program, which I highly recommend applying for if you are interested in living and working abroad for a summer. It has been such a wonderful experience for me and I'm just getting started. If you have any questions about the program please let me know! Just last weekend I met up with our lovely sister (and recent graduate) Amy Su! She was visiting family in Taipei after graduation and it was awesome hanging out with her for a night on the town. If anyone happens to find themselves in the orient this summer let me know! I'll be in Hong Kong the last weekend in June and then traveling throughout mainland China from July 25th-August 6th.


PI LOVE,


Katherine H.


No comments:

Post a Comment